Monday, April 6, 2009

Home Again

So, I know its been a few months since I've updated, but I've been sort of rather busy... and running around like krayzee.... lets see if i can do a recap of the past months for yall...
Well... i moved in with 2 of my friends in the beginning of february... lived there for about a month and a half, went out every weekend, had a blast...
then i met up with an old friend of mynes... and we chillled one night and then everynight from then on...
i ended up moving in with him at one of my other friends houses... she wanted my help in keeping the boys under control.... so i did.. then the first girl i lived with got mad and started drama and me and my boyfriend left to our place....
well, everything was great and fun for a month, and now we are broken up... said he had to work some things out before we got back together... okay, first off... i love this boy to death.. more than anything.. ive never been so happy before.... but i mean, its whatever... i reckon hes happy now so iag... i think a big thing of it had to do with his ex... bkz she is psycho.. i mean absolutley pshycho... said if he stopped talking to her shed kill herself... yea, that kind of krayzee... and finally after she kept coming around the house and txting and calling him i got sick of it and told him he had to let her go.. if she was gona kill herself she woulda done it when he stopped talking to her for 5 days... she needed to go or i was gona go... and so he talked to her one night told her she needed to leave him alone and blahblahblah.... she did...
and now come to find out, he hooked up with her the morning i dropped him off and went to work after the first night we chilled, and then cuddled me that night... its fucked up. horridly... but its whatever i guess...
idk.. i just cant help but love him. he makes me genuinely happpy... i smile for real, i laugh for real, i do everything for real... he makes me so happy... and he told me i made him happy and everything... but idk.. hopefully he will come to his senses and we will get back together.. but idk..
and now the past two days me and his sister have hung out... its krayzee, but im the only friend friend she actually has that she trusts enough to hang out and talk to and all that... she stays home and takes care of their mom... shes real sick... but she loves to chill with me... its great, but i hate when he's home.. bkz all i think about is all the time we spent together and all the fun and laughter and love and everything... ugh, if only he could get in my head and see what im thinking... im too confused to be able to voice my thoughts and feelings... im too scared to voice them... idk... its so confusing..
but anyways, thats pretty much all thats happened in a nut shell.. keeping out the details and all the inbetweens... idk....long long long long story that yall prolly dont wanna here so ima let it drop at what ive told....

anyways.. im off to watching NCIS....

ill be back soon! promise it wont be as long this time... lol..
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment