Friday, January 23, 2009

Few Things Left

OHHHH yes... I have forgotten to mention a few things...

A great big warm THANKS to VaBookWorm for my "You've Been Tagged Award" on your blog!!! glad to know somebody out there gets entertainment from my posts! :) definately made me smile... so THANKS bunches!!!!
:D

----------------------------------------------------

and I forgot to explain my work moma and work grammama..... so sit back, relax, and enjoy the read....

Work Moma- Amelia, Bartender at my job, 26, one daughter age 5. when i first started this job, she took me under her wing and taught me the basics about everything... and everyone... who to talk to, who to joke with, who to stay away from, who does what, ect ect..... welllll, as it turns out, we hang out and go out every other weekend and have a night on the town so to speak.... and she gets more than a little tipsy sometimes, and always has something to tell me to watch out for or somebody to watch out for....and if i dont listen, correction, WHEN i dont listen, she fusses at me.... and says every single time "I am your MOMA. well, your WORK MOMA. I have been here WWWAAAAYYY longer than you, so you WILL listen to me and do as i say! Kapeesh???" shes kinda adopted me so i call her my Moma now.... its pretty funny...

Work Grammama- Elaina, Bartender at my job, 24, one daughter age 2. Same as my Work Moma, only she is my Work Moma's moma, so makes her my Work Grammama by adopted default... lol... always there when i need a red bull or cig or whatever else... she goes out with me and Work Moma sometimes as well... so i call her my Grammama... it all works out best for me.. i get the best of both worlds.. lol.

SO there you have it... if i talk about my Moma or Grammama is most likely those two, unless im talking about my dady then its my stepmoma and dady... not those two.. lol...make sense?! yea, doesnt to me either..
:)

welllll, goodnight folks! catchya later!!!! enjoy, sweet dreams, and no bad bugs!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment