Friday, January 23, 2009

Long Days Past

Okay, so I have fallen a day behind... already!!!
Oh well.. quick little recap of the past 2 or 3 days!!!

Monday night and early tues morning, as I stated before, it snowed... masssiiivvely for NC around my area, (a whole big 6 INCHES!!! Can you believe it?!?!)....

And I must say, I'm ready to get MY car back from the shop. I've been driving my dads while mine is getting fixed, and I think somedays he forgets that I'm a Wisconsinite born and raised (well, till 5 years ago that is!) He FREAKED out when I told him to go start the car so I could go to work tuesday afternoon... said the snow was too deep and the roads were tooo bad to make the 45 minute trip into work....

OK... I would understand the logic behind this scenario for your average every day southerners who can barely drive in a misting sprinkling rain (no affense to you southerners who CAN drive in all weather conditions) but COME ON!!!

I'm from WISCONSIN... where it snows practically YEAR ROUND. Im USED to driving in snow and on ice and sleet and slushy and hail and all sorts of crazy weather!!! I think hes been down here too long and in the sun and has forgotten his and his daughter's roots... I mean, its easier for me to drive in the snow and sleet and slush and ice and rain and storms than during regular sun! because Im used to it! lol.. (jk bout easier, it all seems the same to me truthfully..)

So we had a whole huge argument about that.. which ended up me having to call out on account of "my father's forgetfulness of where he was raised"... which made my managers laugh and so i didnt get in trouble which was grand!

so tues i played in the snow with my dogs all day... and made a fatt little snowman and snowangels and dog angels and wrestled and ran around.... which was all in all a very fun time!

wednesday morning woke up to go to work, and AGAIN me and dady got into it about driving.... then found out my college opened up at noon and i had a 6 oclock class so he had no choice in the matter of me driving that night! :) yay for me... i dont like being stuck inside a house allll day... it drives me insane.

and this brings me to TODAY... which is Thursday...
woke up at 630, got ready and left by 715 to drive 30 mins to my college for an 8 o clock class... which ended up being a waste of time because only like, 5 people showed up and we got out at like, 845 instead of 10..

So I called my work moma (will explain her and my work grammama later on) and she of course, was still passsed out. so i called my manager to see if he wanted breakfast (as i HATE eating alone.. it makes me feel like everyone stares at me... do you ever feel that way?!?!?!) and we got into a play disaggreement about how bojangles doesnt serve chicken ANYTHING until breakfast is over... stupid rules.... and ended up he decided on a bacon egg and cheese biscuit with hashrounds and a tea..... not bad if i say so myself.. although i prefer the gravy biscuits to my own liking. :)

brought him the food and he made me stand out in the cold for 5 mins while he teased me with unlocking the doors... i love my managers, dont get me wrong, but they are sooooo evil sometimes... (sucked for him tho, kuz his food was cold, mine was still nice and hott!!!)

we ate, and then i called my work moma and left her a voicemail about staying up so late on her new laptop on the webcam that she couldnt wake up for her own adopted daughter!!! which made my manager look at me like i was crazy... haha.. little did he know she was on the webcam with me, as i was teaching her about her new laptop and how to work everything.. lol..

then i fixed everything for the openers, and was about to leave when i saw the floor plan wasnt even started... so i did it. A manager is supposed to do it, but this particular manager NEVER does and always makes me end up doing it.... oh well... which he thanked me for and said he was hinting subtly at me doing it by leaving everything on the bar in front of me and walking to the back.... lol.

finally woke my moma up... got to her house, crawled in bed, about to fall asleep again between classes, when i hear boots in the hallway... and in pops her ex hubby and her youngen comes runnin behind yellin "MOMA I"M HOME!!!!!!!! MOMA GET UP! MOOOMMMMMAAAAA!!!!!!!" yea, so definately did NOT get a lovely nap... but it was fun, i love her daughter.. she is the funniest thing in the world sometimes...

we ended up sitting in the living room, dancing, singing (horribly i might ad), and playing with her ponies in the middle of the floor.... we decided to switch it up so she was the moma and we were the babies and started crying and boy oh boy... this little youngen cracks me up! she proceeded to call us cry babys and if we didnt stop crying we had to go to our room... and then she took EVERY pillow in the house and covered us in them and said "my babies are gone! my babies are gone!!!"... lovely child she is... lol..

then i went outlet shopping with my friend... lovelyest time EVER!!! never had soooo much in my life! we made out like bandits too! bags and bags of brand name stuff for cheapcheapcheap.... and the people were soooo much nicer than where we come from!

went back to work, and closed the bar down, and now here i am, sitting on my couch, eating ravioli from the can, watching some weird movie about Killer Condoms (YES i said KILLER CONDOMS) and catching everyone up on my past few days...

Hopefully, since i've gotten the weeks excitement out of me now i can sleep.. we shall see.....

Enjoy the laughs, giggles, chuckles, chortles, snorts, or whatever else you may get from my posts... I love to know I can entertain people without meeting them! :)

xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment