Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Playing catchup!

Hello hello!

Sooo... lets see... last time i posted, was saturday night when we got home.. but it was short and sweet... so heres to playing catchup on the past 2 night events!!!

Saturday: worked allll day long, then went out to the club with my moma and some friends.... and ended up seeing some of my other girls out theere!! omg that night was fun as always... although, there were more fights and drug busts than usual, but it was still pretty fun... cant beat a night out clubbing and dancing our asses off with the girls!!! hahaha

we went back to momas, and ended up doing laundry and cooking mini pizzas... mmm pizza and ranch always is a good combination.. lol... we didnt go to bed til 630 am and had to be to work by 11... that was fun.. blah...

Sunday: worked allll day again, but ran to get chinese twice so i was ok.. lol.. i love terriyaki chicken and white rice with soy sauce... its soooo tasty in my belly!!! lol...

Then i went to my ex's.. which was a mistake in itself, but it was his birthday, so i figured id better stop by.. ended up staying the night, and we fought a lot like usual, but all in all it was ok.. he took me to lunch this morning so its ok... lol.. then we chilled for a bit...

I went to the mall and met up with some of my friends, then went to work and hung out for a bit before class... ended up going to home depot to get an Industrial Hot Water Spray Nozzel for the kitchen.. the guy at home depot knows me well, as im alllways forever getting stuff for work.. lol..

went to class from 6-9 which was boring as mess, but interesting all the same.. the teacher disappeared for like, 45 mins, which was funny to me...

after class, went to work and ate and chilled and then went back to my ex's to get my stuff.... and fell asleep.. lol.. i didnt mean to but i did.. his bed is sooo damd comfy! i miss sleeping in it everynyte when i lived there... blah.. lol..

went to walmart and got him his late bday present and rode a bike around walmart and got into trouble.... i lied n told the lady i was testing it as a present for my son, lol... which im only 19 but she dont know that and i have NO kids thank you.. although it feels like i do sometimes...lol. so that was fun...

then i dropped off my ex's present and came home... got to talk to my man today though~ hes sooooo sweet and caring and it sucks that he lives in wisconsin.. lol i miss him lots.. hahahaha. ((FYI: we are not dating, but i call him my man bkz i gave him his first kiss when we were little. lol))

anyways.... now im off to eat some mini bagels with cream cheese and some ravelolee..... so, goodnight folks... sweet dreams and no bad bugs! catchya tomorrow night!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments: